Applications for both full and partial scholarships can be submitted starting Monday, October 30, 2023. No applications will be accepted if sent before that date.
Each year, the Write the Publish Conference offers a limited number of scholarships to those who have financial need and would not otherwise be able to attend. These scholarships are usually assigned by January.
Requirements: A desire to learn about writing and publishing, and not a past recipient of a scholarship to this conference.
Full Scholarships – Includes registration (plus meals and all events) and a shared on-campus room for four nights (value $809) Scholarships are provided by Cecil Murphey as part of his ministry to invest in future writers. For information about Cec, click here.
Partial Scholarship – a $200 discount off the registration fee. These are provided by the Christian Writers Institute.
Send an email to: email@example.com with the following information:
- Name, address, city, state, zip
- Tell us something about you (50-100 words)
- A short statement (approx. 100 words) about why you would like to attend the conference
- A short statement (approx. 50-100 words) of your financial limitations
- If you are under 18 years of age, please include that information, as there would be a slightly different process.
NOTE: scholarships are for expenses at the conference and not for travel to or from the conference.